Case Study: Cleyro Apartments
Cleyro Apartments, in Brisol in the UK, pushed overall direct revenue up by 14% on 2019 from 2018 across website, email and phone sources, with booked revenue on the website making a significant jump after improving content, branding and the direct booking experience via their official website.
website bookings growth '19 over '18
- Transactions grew 36%
- Booked revenue up over 50%
- The conversion rate on all website traffic increased 66%
- Average booking value increased over 10%
- Brand search pay-per-click contributes 14% to revenue
Overall, all the numbers contributed to bring a jump in direct revenue booked via the website, which is tracked using Google Analytics enhanced ecommerce and also in elina as source.
What made the difference?
- Brand name pay per click through Google, such as 'Cleyro Apartments; brought in more relevant traffic looking to book
- Fully mobile optimised from start to finish in the booking process on mobile
- Implementing the promo code to fire automatically and show the direct discount, improving user experience
- Easier to check availbility and make a search using modern calendars similar to top OTAs
- Consistent messages on what every geust can expect throughout the website - Number 1 on tripadvisor, good value, modern design and free wifi
- Using software which can deliver a seemless booking experience and the flexibilty needed for multi-rate, promo rate codes, hidden URLs, transact payment without redirected and easy for return direct bookers
- Helpful download such as Bristol City Guide and a Walking Map, support the central location of the apartments
- Targetted content for organic search, with SEO on relevant keywords and unique content for types of guests Cleyro are seeking.
Most recent blog posts
- 29 Hotel Digital Marketing Ideas
- Guest Experience - The Checklist
- Digital Case Study: Living Suites Direct Bookings Push
- 5 tips for Spotting Google Analytics Ghost Spam & How to Deal with it
- PMS API Snakes and Ladders
- Managing your cost of sale strategically: Withholding
- How hotels can make pricing strategy simpler
- How to add Facebook 'Book Now' to your page
- Helping Hotel Guests via Social Media
- Guide to GDPR