Customer Technical Support Executive
Vestibule Marketing Ltd, Elina PMS, Putney Bridge, London
See our website http://www.elinapms.com/
We are an established company, which was the winner of 2017 Best Service Provider for Serviced Apartment News. Get ready for a phase of fast growth. We are a SaaS (software-as-a-service) company. We also provide supporting services such as websites and digital marketing which are popular with customers. We work with accommodation owners and operators and specialize in the serviced apartment sector.
We're looking for an individual, who is looking to build a career in a key customer facing, technical support role. Our technical support works as part of our Elina Concierge team, building long lasting relationships with our customers, working with them to achieve greatness – from supporting them to run a better business through the Elina platform, to helping our own product and technical teams to develop Elina to continue to be the best platform for our industry.
1. Be an expert in the system. Develop in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of the functionality available
2. Monitor the helpdesk (phone and email). Keep the levels of tickets and response times in the agreed service level. Actively work to resolve client requests either personally or by involving your team members.
3. Excellent communicator. You are on a team that represents the company and our product to our clients.
4. Technical skills. You need to become a trouble-shooting expert who can think logically to ask the right questions and locate the issue.
5. Input to online help site. Contribute to Elina self-service content online based on your knowledge and experience.
- Practical experience and / or education in at least two of these areas; information systems user support
software user support in the hospitality industry
- Able to self-manage, prioritise goals effectively and set own targets independently
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of PMS or CRM and/or ticket handling system (preferred)
- Education: University level degree
- Strong results orientation
- Super positive person! Yes we can
- Requires work during customers' business hours and after when on project: during evening hours when on scheduled support shifts or when on stand-by support duty. These duties will include weekends and holidays
- Other languages would be advantageous
- Must hold a UK work and residence visa
£21,000-28,000 – depending on experience
Contact to apply
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and updated CV. We will contact you, if short listed, to have a short conversation for 10 minutes over the phone prior to interview.
Key terms: Software support, technical support, task management, technical writing, customer communications, trouble-shooting, customer service