Apartment Management Software
Unlike many other property management systems on the market, Elina has many features and modules built specifically for apartments, and is tailored to the management and operation of short and long-term rentals - its a true apartment management software solution.
We understand that apartments are not hotels, B&B or guest houses, and the people that run them we have found often have a different mind-set and very different needs. Stock changes more quickly and the mix of business is wider, with options to take relocations, corporate house, rentals and short stays from both business and leisure travellers – all making the needs different.
Whether you manage serviced apartments, aparthotels, corporate housing or vacation and home rental apartments, Elina is an apartment management system that hasn't been simply adapted from the hotel industry for use within a different sector - it is capable of adapting to the specific requirements of the apartment industry.
Here's six reasons why Elina PMS is ideal for serviced apartments, flats, vacation and home rental markets:
1. Manage all your units from one system log-in - from anywhere!
- When you have multiple locations or addresses, it can all be managed using the one log in. This makes it easy to maximize usage of inventory and shuffle bookings when needed.
- You can manage this from anywhere with internet access, using laptop, mobile, tab or desktop.
- Adding new units, locations, and destinations to your portfolio? Not a problem. All go under one roof in your Elina apartment management system.
2. Investor / Owner log-in and revenue distribution tools
- Owners can log in and see performance of their apartments, allowing management companies to manage different owner’s needs.
- Reporting can be set up for each owner, and at the property level, revenue distribution rules can be created, so that your owners receive their fixed or commission based payments at regular intervals, all automatically calculated according to any management or operational fee withholding rules you have set up in your Elina system.
- All of this automation results in a great time saver for you and your team – and happy owners...
3. Easier handling of guest payments from OTA's like Booking.com
- Websites such as Booking.com send bookings which then need to be processed for payment. This can lead to a high operational burden and that reduces time to work on other activities.
- Elina PMS can process payment using tokens so that when a booking comes in it can be automatically processed for payment via your payment gateway.
4. Corporate traveler log-in. Your own travel manager tool
- If you have regular corporate clients booking with you, then Elina can provide them with a corporate traveler log in which allows them to see and manage all their bookings with you in one place.
- This makes it easier for them to continue using and booking with you direct. It also allows easy communication of offers and loyalty based deals to your corporate clients.
5. All you need to manage your business
Elina’s apartment management software has been developed with apartment owners and operators in mind. The platform with a property management system at the center includes:
- Occupancy calendars
- Rate and yield management tools
- Integrations to manage distribution to booking portals
- Housekeeping management
- Loyalty and conversion focused booking engine
- Accounts and invoicing – including customisable VAT levels and invoice rules
- CRM with guest profiles and email marketing
6. Expertise & advice
The team at Elina are fully immersed in the world of our clients, and we really understand the specific needs of the apartment sector. We have a portfolio of useful contacts to help you as you grow your business - in fact we’ve seen many of our clients significantly increase their scope, volumes, locations, owners and guest audiences over the years.
Whether you’re venturing out in the serviced apartment world with a small starting portfolio, or you’re a management company with 1000’s of properties managed across the globe – we can help.
We have the details for payment gateways, channel managers, point of sale providers, as well as a number of other service enhancing tools which all work seamlessly with our own software-as-a-service products.
We can also recommend which avenues will provide the best revenue sources based on our data, and the channels: websites such as Airbnb, Homeaway, Booking.com and Expedia, that will produce in addition to your established business.
We’re also proud to sponsor the Association of Serviced Apartments – which keeps us even closer at the heart of this fast growing and exciting market… come join us!