Serviced apartment software
Solve Daily Challenges
We understand the serviced apartment software marketplace. At elina PMS we have worked with apartment owners and operators since 2008, from those with just a few properties, all the way to those with 3,000 in one system.
1. We help you reduce your reliance on one source of bookings; diversifying channels where you get business and leisure bookings from, giving more control, and enabling more direct bookings.
2. We help you increase how much you know about your guests, companies and partners; improving insights, enabling more understanding, and building revenue creation opportunities.
3. We help you reduce your daily manual tasks; automating payments processing, invoice creation, 3rd party bookings and providing easy to use tools to make manual tasks faster.
4. We help you understand with your businesses performance, providing real-time data reporting on revenue, reservations, properties and invoicing - enabling better decisions and planning.
Smart Reservations Calendar
Reservations management for short, medium and long stay bookings. All channels in one calendar. Create, edit, manage and move bookings. Use custom filters to improve your reservation team experience!
Use real-time dashboards to view today and yesterday dashboards, in elina serviced apartment software, to make decisions and take actions. The global search helps you find guests, reservations, invoices, companies and help quickly.
Self-service for company bookings
Provide your companies and agencies with the option to self-service in making reservations, off their own rate tariff and with their own invoicing rules. Travel managers and guests of companies can book.
custom property filters
Set up your own property filters to help staff, guests and companies interact and find the properties they are looking for. This extends across pages and tools in elina.
Automate payments and invoices
Choose an integrated payment gateway from our partners and save time and improve cashflow.
- Choose a payment gateway for processing all credit card payments direct and through OTAs
- Automate charging corporate and OTA bookings based on invoice or charge rules
- Allocate the billing rule based on company, rate type, source, property
- VAT adjusts based on length of stay
- Move an invoice from guest to a company.
Direct Sales tools
Increase revenue via more direct reservations, guest profiling and up-selling.
- Cutting edge mobile booking engine with social proof and urgency messaging for conversion
- Enhanced ecommerce integration to Google Analytics for marketing management
- Create and market add ons both pre and during stay to upsell
- View guest history and notes for improving engagement and profiling
- Prospecting using quotes to convert to reservations when confirmed.
elina PMS apartment management software strengths
Billing and Payments
Create and collect manual and automated charges and invoices, both one off periods and weekly, or monthly intervals. Account for and report on VAT changes.
Data Access and Reporting
Define access for team members. Use your data to learn and make better business decisions.
You do you! Configure elina through settings to work successfully for your processes and goals.
Owner management tools
Offer owners a login portal and use tools in elina to improve how you review performance on owners units.
- Calculate how much owners are due for each reservation
- Manage their inventory if permitted to give and take availability
- Access their bookings and reports on production & payments
Reduce time in managing company reservations and encourage direct company engagement.
- Manage company records and search and find companies
- Assign company managers, travelers both with and without approvals
- Set up company rates and invoices rules
- Enable companies to view and manage their reservations via a login
Tip 1: CHoose the channels you need
Map key channels end to end for reservations, rates, restrictions and availability. Including Booking.com, AirBnB, Expedia, Situ, Silverdoor, Homeaway and more.
Tip 2: Use dynamic pricing to increase revenue
Using Dynamic rules in your pricing strategy when using elina will give you a great way of diversifying rates and types of booking. From using set rates for corporate customers to creating promotional codes for use on your own website only. You have the tool to target bookings based on sources, length of stay, booking windows etc. You be able to automatically increase and decrease prices based on rules that you set, you will then be able to distribute these across your channels too.
Tip 3: Decide to play it safe or go for even more bookings
Moving guests between apartments, is not the same as moving guests inbetween rooms at a hotel. We recognise this at elina PMS and so you can choose to sell exact inventory, meaning you do not have to move reservations from channels like Booking.com. This is called consecutive availability, which informs the channels of max and min length of stay per unit. Or you can opt to sell through so you maximise reservations and then manage them by moving them. It’s a setting, choose apartment management software which gives you control.
Tip 4: Automate most guest communication
Your team may not meet with guests at all, so communicating with them once they have booked until after they have arrived is very important. You can use apartment management software to create an email communication for each touch point in their guest journey, from the booking confirmation, through pre-arrival details to post booking comms, such as requesting a review. Use the guest login to help reduce inbound from guests and give them reassurance about their upcoming stay.