We are serviced apartment-friendly. Whether you are mostly taking corporate or leisure bookings, we can facilitate managing both together with elina serviced apartment software. We recognise the differences between serviced apartments and hotels. We know that you may be taking a mixture of short and long stay reservations, need flexibility around invoicing and to keep the owners of the apartments happy.
Case study: Cleyro Serviced Apartments
One reservation calendar for all locations
- Clever algorithm which pins reservations into the best unit for maximising occupancy
- View key company and guest information at a glance. Hover overs, icons, highlighted info and click in to take actions
- See the status of bookings: part-paid, unpaid, checked in, checked out, over stayed
- Eays to use filters
- 7 to 62 day calendar view and see how long any unit is free to book for in a single click
Real-time Dashboards for easier day to day work
- See all todays arrivals, departures and orders
- View last minute reservations
- Actions for today and yesterday + performance
Automate payments and invoices
Choose an integrated payment gateway from our partners and save time and improve cashflow
- Choose a payment gateway – Stripe, Sagepay, Barclaycard – for processing all credit card payments direct and through OTAs
- Automate charging corporate and OTA bookings based on invoice or charge rules.
- Allocate the billing rule based on company, rate type, source, property
- VAT adjusts based on length of stay
- Move an invoice from guest to a company
Direct Sales tools
Increase revenue via more direct reservations, guest profiling and upselling
- Cutting edge mobile booking engine with social proof and urgency messaging for conversion
- Enhanced ecommerce integration to Google Analytics for marketing management
- Create and market add ons both pre and during stay to upsell
- View guest history and notes for improving engagement and profiling
- Prospecting using quotes to convert to reservations when confirmed
Serviced apartment software
We've been working with serviced apartments across the world since 2009, so elina has been adjusted over time to help serviced apartments grow their business.
Set up all your direct staff and contractors with appropriate access based on permissions. Assign persons with admin rights to manage users.
Personalise your system
Our team will help you choose the right settings to personalise your system settings to give you the best experience using elina serviced apartment software.
Owner management tools
Offer owners a login portal and use tools in elina to improve how you review performance on owners units
- Calculate how much owners are due for each reservation
- Manage their inventory if permitted to give and take availability
- Access their bookings and reports on production & payments
Reduce time in managing company reservations and encourage direct company engagement
- Manage company records and search and find companies
- Assign company managers, travelers both with and without approvals
- Set up company rates and invoices rules
- Enable companies to view and manage their reservations via a login
Our tips on setting up apartment management software for success
Tip 1: CHoose the channels you need
Map key channels end to end for reservations, rates, restrictions and availability. Including Booking.com, AirBnB, Expedia, Situ, Silverdoor, Homeaway and more.
Tip 2: Use dynamic pricing to increase revenue
Using Dynamic rules in your pricing strategy when using elina will give you a great way of diversifying rates and types of booking. From using set rates for corporate customers to creating promotional codes for use on your own website only. You have the tool to target bookings based on sources, length of stay, booking windows etc. You be able to automatically increase and decrease prices based on rules that you set, you will then be able to distribute these across your channels too.
Tip 3: Decide to play it safe or go for even more bookings
Moving guests between apartments, is not the same as moving guests inbetween rooms at a hotel. We recognise this at elina PMS and so you can choose to sell exact inventory, meaning you do not have to move reservations from channels like Booking.com. This is called consecutive availability, which informs the channels of max and min length of stay per unit. Or you can opt to sell through so you maximise reservations and then manage them by moving them. It’s a setting, choose apartment management software which gives you control.
Tip 4: Automate most guest communication
Your team may not meet with guests at all, so communicating with them once they have booked until after they have arrived is very important. You can use apartment management software to create an email communication for each touch point in their guest journey, from the booking confirmation, through pre-arrival details to post booking comms, such as requesting a review. Use the guest login to help reduce inbound from guests and give them reassurance about their upcoming stay.