Office Admin & Accounts
Vestibule Marketing, Putney Bridge, London – P/T or F/T
Vestibule Marketing Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organised, pro-active and dedicated multi-tasker to join us as our first Office Admin & Accounts. As a team, we are friendly, quick on our feet, task focused and happy to find improvements, or share successes. Vestibule is a hospitality technology and digital marketing company and we are aiming to build on strong growth. The role reports directly to the Managing Director. We are looking for someone who can shape the position, uphold our processes and grow with the business for the years to come, providing stability and longevity in your approach to the job.
See our core business at this website: http://elinapms.com/
25 days of holiday per year in addition to the 8 statutory bank holidays. Salary open to discussion depending on experience.
This role is open to either a full-time or part-time applicant, offering flexible, office-based working hours, with the option to do some work remotely if desired.
- Invoicing and credit control
- Basic bookkeeping
- Travel arrangements
- Filing, Scanning and Contract documents management
- Staff holiday and business travel coordination
- Office supply management
- Calendar management and coordination for MD
- Handling in-bound calls (when all staff are busy)
- Making us smile! (and vice versa)
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active, highly organized and process orientated
- Experience working with office processes and following project schedules
- Experience with basic bookkeeping, invoicing and debt collection procedures.Beneficial to have used Xero and Float.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as understanding of working with shared folders and web-based systems (such as CRM) to find and document work
- Languages: Written and spoken English. Other European languages beneficial
- Must hold a UK work and residence visa
Contact to apply
Apply to email@example.com. No need for a covering letter, just send an up to date CV. We will contact you, if short listed, to have a short conversation for 10 minutes over the phone prior to interview.