Web Designer & Front End Developer
Maternity Cover role – 8-12 months – Full Time contract conversion possible to follow
Vestibule Marketing Ltd, Putney Bridge, London
We are an established company, which has strengthened during 2016 and is winner of 2017 Best Service Provider for Serviced Apartment News. Get ready for a phase of fast growth. We are a SaaS (software-as-a-service) company. We also provide supporting services such as websites and digital marketing which are popular with customers. We work with accommodation owners and operators and specialize in the serviced apartment sector.
Salary Range 28k - 35k per annum
25 days of holiday per year, in addition to the 8 statutory bank holidays
The role is to work as part of the Vestibule Marketing Team, crafting beautiful and functional web applications and user interfaces. You will be working within a growing team of developers from all over the world.
- Web Sites design. Creating wireframes and prototypes of web pages and interfaces, with a keen eye on user experience and usability.
- Deliver quality code. Responsible for developing projects from scratch with a special focus on performance and quality.
- Umbraco CMS development. Ability to extend and improve existing CMS to meet the most demanding customers’ requests.
- Give great feedback. Share what is and isn’t working. Help the team build better products and delivery strategies. We always evaluate how we can do better when we have great people.
- 5. Manage your projects from start to end. You are your own leader and you are able to maintain good relationships with customers as well as being a good team player.
What does success for this job look like? After a settling in period and training, it means delivering a new website project each month.
▪ Umbraco CMS qualification/experience required
▪ Experience with other Content Management Systems such as Wordpress, Drupal
▪ Experience in creating mockups with Adobe Photoshop (or similar)
▪ Experience in creating prototypes with Adobe XD (or similar)
▪ Beneficial if you have experience with the hospitality industry, PMS or booking engines
▪ Educated to degree level
▪ Languages: Written and spoken English.
▪ Other European languages would be advantageous
▪ Must hold a UK work and residence visa
Contact to apply
Apply to email@example.com. No need for a covering letter, just send an up to date CV. We will contact you, if short listed, to have a short conversation for 10 minutes over Skype prior to interview.